January 7, 2013

2013

So hey? Its 2013. A whole new year filled with resolutions and whats not butttttttttttt, they'll be soon forgotten when it comes to the middle of the year. Whats there for new year resolutions anyway, when last year's resolutions weren't accomplished? (Ahhh food for thought much)

By the way, its like my exams period right now. I hope to ace this time round. I mean, its not like I've not been acing. All praises be to God that I have not failed anything ever since the start of my Diploma years, but its just this feeling of dissatisfaction that you get when you didn't get what you'd aimed.

But then again, like those wise old folks would say : the higher you go, the harder you'll fall.

Should be easy on myself, shouldn't I? Or maybe I should not. I might be complacent about it. Well, I've always been anyway. (bawls)

Ugh such melodrama I am all the time.

Oh, did I even mention that ever since the night of countdown and up to this very day (which just literally means a week has past), there're still huuhaas about this one event. Thought people would settled down after a day or two but no................. (I felt so suffocated by the heated arguments, hatred & slanders around). Such shame it was. Would be better had all put sand in their mouths and keep mum.

But yknow,

"Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards an idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response but rather, it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs" - quoted

Oh well. Lets all keep calm and carry on. And I really, really should smack myself hard now. I shouldn't even be here. I. Need. To. Study. 

xo