April 29, 2013

Friends?


Yknow one of those mornings, whereby you feel so free from any burden because you've studied for exams and whats not, you have nothing to chase after...ah yeap exactly that calm morning it is right now was.

So I was on my blogger's dashboard. Yknow how they show you your old blogs etc, welllllllllll, I decided to click on the oldest of all, which was the blog all the way back in 2008. I was practically just scrolling down till I decided to stop and randomly read one..............

It wasn't even halfway through, I just can't make myself read any further. I wanted to laugh at how stupid those blog posts are, but rather I feel so much pain in the heart, that then had led me thinking about some other stuffs too.

How easily we are influenced by friends, those peer pressure. Friends, they really do play big roles in our lives, especially in those adolescent years. They mold you to be who you are. Ahhh, you get it right?


Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم said: “The example of a good companion and a bad companion is like that of the seller of musk, and the one who blows the blacksmith’s bellows. So as for the seller of musk then either he will grant you some, or you buy some from him, or at least you enjoy a pleasant smell from him. As for the one who blows the blacksmith’s bellows then either he will burn your clothes or you will get an offensive smell from him.” - Bukhari & Muslim




I hope to be a better friend.