May 6, 2013

all in one


Alright, here's a lil update (since I'm kinda hvg some free time) :

Yesterday, my friend gave me a little surprise! I am so sure I was not expecting anything from anyone. GUESS WHAT SHE GAVE ME?! Its a watch from Hijra Timepieces (you can search them and their coolio stuffs on Facebook). Woah ma sya Allah. Yknow, I've always been wanting a watch with Arabic numerals but just can't get my hand on any cheap ones (because I do not want to spend more than $20 for just a watch) - the fact that I am always late, always having difficulty managing my time, an expensive branded watch on my hand (or anything that's beyond whatever I wanna pay), is just totally p o i n t l e s s. Yeay! So now that I got one! Walhamdulillah tsummma Alhamdulillah tsumma Alhamdulillah! B-) 

It was just a matter of time, indeed :-P

Then on that evening, I went to The Strangers Tour, at Ar-Raudhah Mosque. There were Boonaa Mohammed, Baba Ali and Syaikh Navaid Aziz. I totally enjoyed the talk so much yesterday (PLUS I GOT TO MEET SOME OF 'EM OHANA LOVES!) 

So the topic was about RELATIONSHIPS *everyone ooooos* lol oooooo hot topic uh. Indeed. Yeap, relationship we have with the Almighty Lord, with the community/the people around us and relationship we have with ourselves when we are all alone. 

Here's some of it *from my own understanding* (with a self-diagnosed mild Auditory Processing Disorder as a flaw, I couldn't grasp as many as I was supposed to - but at least I tried /laughs) ;
_____


  • Allah asked Syaithan to prostrate to Adam. But Syaithan didn't want to. Because why? What was the reason? Because Adam was made from clay while Syaithan was from fire. So how many times did Syaithan did not prostrate to Adam? JUST ONCE. But this is only Syaithan to Adam.
  • What about us, humans, the created, to the Creator? How many times do we pray in a day? How many of us here even wake up for Fajr today? Did we wake up on time for Fajr? We are lacking in fear of Allah.
  • We fear our parents see us doing something haram. We sin behind closed doors because we don't want others to see. Do you think that despite your doors, your windows being closed, Allah can't see you?
  • Do you think a mother that loves her child would throw him/her into fire? Of course not. Then know that Allah's is way much more compassionate than a mother towards her child.
  • Yknow this life, its always full of trials and tribulations. Guess what again? That is the nature of this life here. Eternal happiness only exists in Jannah, and that is the nature there. So expect trials in this life. 
  • Example like the life of a student. Well, you go to school and there's break time, right? You would enjoy playing, having so much fun during your break time but when the bell rings, it's time to go back to class. You dragged yourself back to the classroom but then the teacher reminds you that you've been sent to school is not to play, but because of a higher purpose which is to study, seek knowledge. 
  • Allah gives you trials so that to direct your attention back to Him when you've drifted far away. 
  • The sahabah of Rasulullah, they only care that Allah tests their iman. They wld say Alhamdulillah despite whatever, because its not as big as it could be. Thank God you lose just $10, not $100. Remember that there are many out there suffering worse than you. 
  • Now imagine yourself in Jannah. Whatever you'd imagined, divert your attention back to what you had imagined when handling anyone difficult. Hehehehe. Then thank Allah for keeping you in a calm composure because everything's just gonna turn out ugly and horrible if you did lose it. 
  • There are many differences between males and females. When males get stressed up/angry/sad, just leave them alone. When females feel that way, do not leave them but be by their side and listen to their stories. While males can stare at nothing thinking about nothing, females find it weird to be staring at nothing thinking about nothing because thinking about nothing is the same as thinking about something. When males go shopping, they know exactly what to get and which shop to go to, but when females go shopping saying they need a pair of shoes, they buy everything else except for shoes. But when they see a pair of shoes they like, and have them tried on, there is a high possibility that they might not buy it in the end. Females simply just want companionship, and time spend together. 
_____

K Alhamdulillah,  that's about all from what I'd gained :-P

Ohhhhh and today, GUESS WHAT AGAIN?! I had English exams. Yeap, easy peasy one two three you may say. But I was in total doubt, no kidding. I read through the comprehension passage, then the questions given. Then I looked at the marks given. IT WAS FREAKING TWO MARKS FOR EVERY QUESTION AND THOSE QUESTIONS WERE TOO STRAIGHTFORWARD. I got a little worried and confused. I was just puzzled by all these. It was too easy for me, I was dumbstruck in disbelief. I was unsure whether those were tricky questions that seemed straightforward but required long answers or were they really really straightforward questions that required minimum thinking? T_T ugh stressssssssssss

So Alhamdulillah, I am just currently left with one more paper ; Nahu, which will be on this coming Thursday. Please make du'a for me (and to whoever else too!) because when you make du'a for a brother when he's not in presence, the angels will say "Aameen, and to you too!"

p/s lol woah, this ain't a 'lil update' anymore uh heh

Peace be upon yalllll