May 10, 2013

cherry on top


WOOHOO YGUYS! I'm done with all examinations for this semester! Now I'm left with 2 more semesters in syaa Allaah! *smiles gleefully* Asked my mom about pursuing my studies, and she said GO AHEAD. Omg I was so excited Idk what else to do except to just smile so widely all alone. It feels great to know that you have your parents' du'a and blessings by your side, in your life. I guess that's what matters the most; du'a and blessings from loved ones.

Well anyway, yesterday was Nahu paper and my goodnessssss, it was a total disaster initially but somehow I managed to do it and I enjoyed i'rab-ing it. Alhamdulillah! So al-qism ast-tsalist, was INSYA! Had to write on one but there were like I think 5 topics to choose from so I took..................... "يا بشرى! هذه نعمة عظيمة"

............what does بشرى even means and how dyou pronounce it? HAHAHAHAH! Is it busyra? Or isit basyra? Is that..like...a person's name or happy news or mankind? (laughs out loud). So I just went with the thought of "O Mankind! This is a great blessing!" and started writing whatever that came to mind. I hope I didnt sound stupid tho, or rather, out of topic :/ (giggles).


يا بشرى! هذه نعمة عظيمة! البصر نعمة, و اللسان نعمة, و السماع نعمة و كل ما أعطى الله علينا نعمة. و لكن كثير من الناس لا  يعلمون و لا يشكرون. و يشكو كثير من الناس ما وجد عندهم و لا يرى ما أعطى الله عليهم. و كيف الله أن يزيد نعمة عليهم؟!  قال الله في التنزيل "..لئن شكرتم لأزيدنكم..." | إلى هنا فقط لأنني نسيت ما كتبت في إنشائي 


Lol okay that was fun! Maybe I should someday write a post in full Arabic from start till end hahahahaha and let yguys suffer reading it. HEH (!)

By the way, my holidays have been used up even before it began (-_-) Most of my days have been taken up for basically school stuffs, especially with the student council. And whats more, I've to prepare for upcoming Kids Camp and MSC'13. May Allah ease my affairs. So, for the next two weeks or so, its gonna be so much fun! There'll be trekking (x2), rock climbing, meeting(s) & camp! *smiles from ear to ear*

Sorry but whatever, I am not an indoor kinda person. It gives me headache staying inside for too long and no I'm not kidding you. Well I hope I get a sporting life partner and thats the most exciting of alllllllll (!!!!!!!) We can cycle, shoot, roller blade, trek, swim, climb, run, jog, walk, crawl, allll togetherrrrrrr. But of course! We can sweep, mop, wipe, clean, dust, cook, bake together too! And most of all, I just want to finish my studies till menara gading (but officially finish seeking knowledge when I die) and be a better person and then contribute back to the community and still play a part in mosques' youth wing (MAY ALLAH WILLS THIS! YA ALLAH! AAMEEN AAMEEN AAMEEEEN!)

AND BABIES ARE JUST TOO ADORABLE AND CUTEEEEEEEEEEE okay bye.