June 12, 2013

A lil bit of reflection

Just few days ago, I got back from a 5D4N camp. I was the one of those programmers & game masters (as usual). Honestly, I find everything was a huge pile of mess. Every single thing screwed up. This is just what I think, prolly because I have high expectations for a good turnout.

However, no matter how long we planned for things to flow on smoothly, it is still God who decides and afterall, He is the best of all planners.

Many hiccups happened along the line, not wanting to mention anything but heres one/two obvious problems : miscommunication & messed up itinery.

It was of no joke as I felt rage burning inside me. But hey, gotta keep calm and continue maintaining a good composure (hahahaha).

Despite all these, those who werent people of the organizing/planning team, didn't feel the fire. It was a breeze to many and they felt that the camp was awesome.

Well, all in all, heres one important take-away, it could have gotten worse had I not have a supporting partner.

Having someone who supports you is so vital in a huge event. Firstly, handling a mass of participants (200 pax this time round) ain't a joke and is not an easy task. Hence, one can't do his job all alone, so obviously in need of assistance and perpetual support.

...gotta run now! Reaching school in a few stops. Will blog again whenever I've time to do so. Its quite convinient to have Blogger app in my phone uh?