April 17, 2013

Ahabbakalladzi ahbabtanii lahu

I remember it so vividly, like it happened just yesterday. It was on a calming Sunday morning dated 16 May 2010. I didn't have any classes on that day but I was awake early. I just felt this need to type out the contents of my heart as I was feeling very happy, so I switched on my laptop, laid down on the floor and started typing out whatever I felt, and this was what I came out with ;


"In the name of Allah i write this poem
to express my feelings on my friendship with them
In the name of Allah we are friends
In the name of Allah we are sisters
In the name of Allah we meet
And in the name of Allah we disperse

Can't you see our strong ukhuwah?
Can't you see my love for you is because of Him?
Can't you see the fact that i was here?
Can't you see the fact that i am still here?
Why fret, when Allah's with us
Laa tahzan, innAllaha ma'ana

Dear sisters, ive never felt this love so strong before
for you had taught me to love in His name
Dear sisters, youre the best ever
I appreciate every little things you do
Every little things youve taught me
Every little things youve corrected me

Oh Allah, i am indeed dhoif and naive
Oh Allah, love them because i love them because of You
Oh Allah, pls protect this friendship
bcause this friendship is worth than all the marjan in the world
as this friendship was built in Your name 

Ameen Ya Rabb"


Then I tagged one by one of those sisters, wanting to show some gratitude to them, a poem (?!) specially dedicated for them, I thought. As I was enjoying in the beautiful feeling, immersed in the sweetness I never have felt before, suddenly my handphone rang. I received a call.......... A call that broke my heart into thousands of pieces.........................(till now) T_T

".....sudah kembali ke rahmatullah", she said, trying to recompose herself.
"BEDEK AHH!", I cried in disbelief.

News about a friend's death is not something I would want to hear early on a Sunday morning, especially after typing out my heart's contents and tagging everyone in hopes to get a reply from her as well. I immediately ran to my mom who was in the kitchen, told her about the heart wrenching news, quickly got ready and out from the house I went.

Throughout the journey, I tried to remain calm and composed. But being the person I am, somebody who lovesssss to bottle up her feelings, I broke down so bad, all the time, all the way -_- It was so bad, my eyes got swollen till the very next day T_T Astaghfirullah

Indeed, innaa lillahi wa innaa ilaihi raji'un. 
From Him we came and to Him we all will return.