June 4, 2013

we can plan for all we care, but God's plans are better


We are at our 5th sem now (6 sems in total) and time is flying too fast. Our diploma years are ending in 9 months time in sya Allah. "What will you be doing after this?", a question oftenly asked. Many playfully replied with "KAAAHWWINN!", though I personally favour finishing my studies till menara gading then off I go with the prince charming (ceyyy God knows who, so don't even think of spreading any rumours - again). 

Some girls may prefer having a man by them, but I...........am so used to being with myself that I don't quite want to get married anytime soon T_T .....and stay at home to cook and clean (swear not my forte! But can make it ahhh with some help teeheee teeeheee teeeheeee!) But of course, apart from that, I don't think I'm ready for any lifetime commitment just yet *wails*........................but kalau kahwin sekarang and dapat sambung belajar...........meheheheheheheh lol >:)

Marriage comes with big responsibilities, precisely why the huge ganjaran promised from Allah. I am just afraid of having wrecked children, and a messed up household T_T ....looking at the state I am in now (haha). And to add on, getting asked by Allaaaahhhhh in the Hereafter for not being a good wife?!!?!?!?!? for not being a good mother??!!?!??! for not bringing up children the right way?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?! -cries-

How easily do these youngsters get married but they don't think far? What do you end up with? An increasing numbers in divorce statistics! (Na'udzubillahi min dzalik)

The fact that I am in the teaching industry has taught me a lot............................. Its just sad to see the current state of those innocent lil kids. When I've any, I'd take care of them myself T_T You people have no idea what caregivers/maids can do to your kids *cries*! Further more, if you want the best for your kids, you yourself have to see them grow up right in front of your eyes. Hate it how parents spend little or no time at all for their kids, then send their kids to childcare/school and expect teachers to turn their little beasts into promising little well mannered prince/princess. JUST NO >:(

Eh eh eh okay its 2:52 AM now. Shall continue doing my work before turning in. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA just look! My time management is horrible. Omg :-(